Founders Black Party (2014)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 305963

Reaction score
On the heels of KBS release, the best party Founders has......

http://foundersbrewing.com/taproom-events/black-party-2014/

Founders Brewing Company invites you to our

13th Annual Black Party: A Celebration of Black Beers

featuring performances by

Nathaniel Rateliff(Indie Folk Rock from Denver, CO)http://nathanielrateliff.com/

Caroline Rose (Alt-Country from Vermont)

and

Oracle (Starring our very own Head Brewer Jeremy Kosmicki and Brewer Diamond Deschaine)

Our 13th Annual Black Party is a celebration of our darkest, most mysterious beers!

Your paid entry nets you admission to the event, awesome live evening entertainment, a commemorative Black Party pint glass (while supplies last), and a complimentary pour of any Class 1 beer. Admission is $10 for the General Public and $8 for 2014 Mug Club Members.

All of our standard black beers will be on tap, as well as some old favorites, firkins & barrel-aged beers, some special surprises, and some brewed just for the event!

Our deli will be serving up a bunch of special fare, and evening entertainment will include performances from Nathaniel Rateliff, Caroline Rose, and of course, Oracle’s annual ‘Black Set’!

Party starts at 11am and lasts until 2am. *This is an ages 21+ event.

Woop! Passed on KBS day specifically to come to this... it'll be my first Black Party. Should I expect to have to get there early as hell? Never been, but every other Founders event I've been to has been packed to the gills.

Woop! Passed on KBS day specifically to come to this... it'll be my first Black Party. Should I expect to have to get there early as hell? Never been, but every other Founders event I've been to has been packed to the gills.

Yes it'll be busy, and I'm sure there will be a line to get in. A saving grace is that, hopefully, by April 19th it'll be warm enough that the beer garden is open.

I had a great time last year, so I'm making the trip this year. I hope to meet some TB members tomorrow!

Back