Founders KBS Release (2014)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 305963

Reaction score
Per their FB page:

KBS will be released starting April 1 across our distribution footprint this year. We're doing something special for KBS here in Grand Rapids in March, but we aren't quite ready to announce the details yet. Please stay tuned.

We're doing something special for KBS here in Grand Rapids in March, but we aren't quite ready to announce the details yet. Please stay tuned.

Selling their allotment in Texas?
We did get upwards of 7 bottles last year.

You should be hating on FL now as they are newer to the Founders scene.

3 out of my 4 local bottle shops in Michigan got shut out last year. Founders is expanding faster than they can meet demand. I mean, I'm all for expansion, but take care of the people who made you who you are first.

3 out of my 4 local bottle shops in Michigan got shut out last year. Founders is expanding faster than they can meet demand. I mean, I'm all for expansion, but take care of the people who made you who you are first.
Only for extremely limited beers.

And from what I've heard, KBS is always kind of a **** storm in MI.

I honestly have never even seen a KBS for sale in TX. I trade for mine as it's easier than finding it to buy. I think we got like 20 cases or something in Houston.

I agree that they should try to hook up local or existing markets first.

I'm with ya...as of 14 months ago, Founder's stopped sending beer to the Western U.P. distributor. Kind of a bummer.

Back