Four Loko vs. Blast (by Colt 45)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Loko or Blast?

• Four Loko

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Blast

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Depends on the flavor

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

yamar68

Reaction score
I've been a pretty loyal Four Loko customer for years. I just got back from the corner store, where the clerk convinced me to try a Blast. Snoop Dogg endorses this stuff so I didn't really have a choice.

I'm sipping on the Strawberry Lemonade variety right now. I must say... it gives Loko a run for its money.

What do you guys prefer?

I've been a pretty loyal Four Loko customer for years. I just got back from the corner store, where the clerk convinced me to try a Blast. Snoop Lion endorses this stuff so I didn't really have a choice.

I'm sipping on the Strawberry Lemonade variety right now. I must say... it gives Loko a run for its money.

What do you guys prefer?

I'm mainly into strawberry lime too but if I'm going to get something like that, I'll just grab some lime-a-Rita.

i feel like there was another besides joose and 4 loko that i liked just as much but i cant seem to remember.. go figure.
King Cobra use to have some in little bottles like 5 hour energy, don't think they lasted long.

edit: You thinking of Sparks?

A challenger appears...

272c51c67187a576bd996fa97b11e48b_320x320.jpg

My beer guy put one of these in my bag a few weeks ago (apparently pre-ban, so he couldn't sell it). I'm very afraid of it... 32oz, 12% ABV, loaded with caffeine, guarana, & taurine.

dscf0004h.jpg

seriously ISO! ill paypal you some money to send it to houston!
Haha, you serious? It would take something like Cherries of Fire to get it off me. I like it just for the novelty and am, for real, taking it to a beer share one of these days. Liven up the place! ;)
awwwww man im beginning to think we missed the sarcasm. i fail at the interwebz :(

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/ghetto-drink-review-126836.html
Too lazy to take a picture of the can, so I googled it. That's funny that it links to a review though.

Haha, you serious? It would take something like Cherries of Fire to get it off me. I like it just for the novelty and am, for real, taking it to a beer share one of these days. Liven up the place! ;)

Too lazy to take a picture of the can, so I googled it. That's funny that it links to a review though.
i may take you up on that offer if i find another one. im all about broadening people's horizons here. i got the entire D&Q group to pound bud light platinums, bud ice, steel reserve 211, mickey's, etc. And guess what? they all liked it.

Srs? IN. Pre-ban up in this piece.

**** ghosted around here from the ban, I was like a day late trying to gobble them up and no one would come clean.

Some dude has a basement full I am sure, just gotta get dem digits.
I'll send it out after Beer week festivities here next week. Planning on being too drunk most of the week with family in town to be packing stuff up.

I used to double fist this garbage to pregame. After the ban I drank part of the can and poured a red bull into it. That was also the first time I rode and crashed a segway

Latest posts

Back