Frederiksdal Kirsebaervin

Help Support Talkbeer:

I'd just like to say that Rancio is an amazing elixir. I'm currently finishing up a bottle I opened probably 4-5 weeks ago and it's developed so much since. This stuff is fucking magic. Best cherry wines in the world, no doubt about it.
Is this stuff available all over Europe or the US? Or not really?

Is this stuff available all over Europe or the US? Or not really?
Jester King seems to get a few cases (less than 5) every once in a while.... I think they're the only place in the entire Great State of Texas that's currently getting it.

... I keep missing it....

Had some Rancio over the weekend and it was glorious. Tons off oak and tannins that balance out the sweet wine characteristics.

Jester King seems to get a few cases (less than 5) every once in a while.... I think they're the only place in the entire Great State of Texas that's currently getting it.

... I keep missing it....
I've seen some for sale at D&Q in Houston

I'd just like to say that Rancio is an amazing elixir. I'm currently finishing up a bottle I opened probably 4-5 weeks ago and it's developed so much since. This stuff is fucking magic. Best cherry wines in the world, no doubt about it.
I picked up a bottle of the Rancio as well and I'm fucking stoked to open it. I need to find something to pair it with though. I'm sure it will be great solo, but I want to indulge.