Quantcast

Glassware/Merch Free to a good home: Bt.org b1 glass, TB 002 fishbowl and 003 teku

Help Support Talkbeer:

Greetings one and all -

I have been, for lack of a better word, absent on all fronts on this site and in this hobby in general. I've found a groove with my purchases, and I lack the drive to keep up with all the latest releases from what appears to be an exponentially greater volume of brewers these days. To that end, I want to gift my set of the first three glasses to a current user. That's it.

Well, that's not entirely it. I would like to see a few rules in place:

1. The recipient doesn't have any of these thus far. Perhaps a mod can figure this out or we rely on an honor system?
2. The user be voted on by his peers, and the one with the most votes wins. Active members, one who has been selfless or runs BIF's and helps others, etc. are all great traits to vote on. Up to you guys and gals.
3. Any user newer than today is not eligible. No alt accounts, and try not to skew the voting please

Not looking for trades, a mule, guns and ammo (well, I AM but not here ;) ), bj's, etc. It's just time I part with them and someone else....start with them.

Ben

PS: can someone tag the appropriate mod/admin who could help run or facilitate this?

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Greetings one and all -

I have been, for lack of a better word, absent on all fronts on this site and in this hobby in general. I've found a groove with my purchases, and I lack the drive to keep up with all the latest releases from what appears to be an exponentially greater volume of brewers these days. To that end, I want to gift my set of the first three glasses to a current user. That's it.

1. The recipient doesn't have any of these thus far. Perhaps a mod can figure this out or we rely on an honor system?
2. The user be voted on by his peers, and the one with the most votes wins. Active members, one who has been selfless or runs BIF's and helps others, etc. are all great traits to vote on. Up to you guys and gals.
3. Any user newer than today is not eligible. No alt accounts, and try not to skew the voting please

Not looking for trades, a mule, guns and ammo (well, I AM but not here ;) ), bj's, etc. It's just time I part with them and someone else....start with them.

Ben

PS: can someone tag the appropriate mod/admin who could help run or facilitate this?
Josh looks like something for you to do?

Josh

Premium Non-Supporting Supporter
Staff member
Greetings one and all -

Ben

Welcome back Ben.

So, as you've probably noticed, TalkBeer is not very much active outside of a few select threads. However, those select threads are very active with most of the users that remain in this site.

There are a few options we can do to facilitate your request:

1. Have it be "anonymous" and users can mail you and their chosen user. And then narrow it down to the top whatever number, or most votes overall wins.

2. Make a poll and have it completely public and users can enter whomever they choose.

Let me know which route youd like to go and I'll get it set up and sticky the thread and post it in the threads.

Thanks!

Welcome back Ben.

So, as you've probably noticed, TalkBeer is not very much active outside of a few select threads. However, those select threads are very active with most of the users that remain in this site.

There are a few options we can do to facilitate your request:

1. Have it be "anonymous" and users can mail you and their chosen user. And then narrow it down to the top whatever number, or most votes overall wins.

2. Make a poll and have it completely public and users can enter whomever they choose.

Let me know which route youd like to go and I'll get it set up and sticky the thread and post it in the threads.

Thanks!
My level of participation is going to be constrained to simply mailing the glassware. Anything beyond that I will leave to the more active members and mods, if that's alright. Seems like #2 would be fine, assuming you could vet some of the parameters I listed above once the voting is closed.

Latest posts