Freetail

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Argh... I have to work Friday night. Hopefully I can sneak out at 6am. Worst case scenario I get there at 8:30am.

My wife apparently has her book club meeting on Sat mornings. Lame.

I'll be there early. Going to bring a couple things to share. Will take it easier than normal at the share so I can enjoy the Freetail taps.
Anyone want to do IP trades?!?

If Glen got his Bruery/512 trade done, I can do the the same with Sans Pagaie, tumesence, and/ or Filmishmish. Also have Melange 9

EDIT: Trade has been set up.

Last edited:
Amazed that it not was nuts to butts today (not complaining though). The two new sours are pretty good too!

Sad to have missed it but I worked all day. If anyone in Austin has a bottle of each for trade, shoot me a message. I'm sure I have something you want.

Sad to have missed it but I worked all day. If anyone in Austin has a bottle of each for trade, shoot me a message. I'm sure I have something you want.
Give 'em a call, it seemed like there's a ton if you can make your way down there.

Going to SA last weekend of this month. I plan on making my first trip to freetail, any recommendations?
Check the fridge in the back front of the restaurant for bottles.

Not sure what they've got in right now.

Also, bring a growler or three.

Check the website to see what's on tap/in bottles.

Back