Fresh Hop 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowiche Canyon along with amarllo and citra farm to ferment just hit here in so cal! Going to grab a citra and cowiche on my way home!

Got a four pack of Founders Harvest Ale yesterday. Last two years have been off but they seem to have dialed it back in this year. Still wish they'd lower the alcohol a bit. Seemed better when it was around 6% instead of 8%.

can't wait to try this one

Are these guys distributing up here in the NW? I don't remember seeing any of their beers around but definitely could have missed it.

At my local for lunch beers & he just secured a keg. Looking forward to it. Drinking the regular version now. It's no slouch either.

giphy.gif

This is exciting.

As I understood it, Perishable Produce is (or was) a fresh hop beer. I can't find anything that confirms that though.
Their website lists it as a "monthly hop-forward canned offering." I don't remember anything about fresh hops on the label, but I didn't really pay that close attention to it.

Their website lists it as a "monthly hop-forward canned offering." I don't remember anything about fresh hops on the label, but I didn't really pay that close attention to it.

Yeah PP wasn't a fresh hop. It was a monthly release from their Blazey IPA series. The current Blazey IPA, Azaccasicle, is really good also.

Nope. Just now seeing the Citra Field to Ferment, but I've heard from a couple people that it's "meh" this year.

I had the citra version on draft at Apex and it was disappointing. Tasted very muted for a fresh hop citra. My least favorite of the Field to Ferment.

Back