Liquor FT: ADWTD triple Oaked. ISO: bourbon (see list)

Help Support Talkbeer:

It has been a while since I was active here but please feel free to look at my trading history here to verify. You may remember me as the guy who traded beer for Alaskan fish. Due drinking all that beer and getting fat I’ve been forced to switch to whiskey.

You may have heard there was an Alaskan only release of Adwtd triple Oaked. Sold just for the afternoon and was gone by the end of the day. I have some bottles to trade for anyone with the following bourbon/whiskey. I’m open to discussing other bourbon/whiskey options if they fall into the same wheelhouse as these. Not really interested in beer. If anyone wants to discuss and troll my stupid initial post I made on FB. That has been removed. I was influenced by some friends to ask for too much for this stupid bottle. I think what I’m asking is more in line with reality.
FT: ADWTD triple oak
ISO:
1:1
ER17
Hibiki 21
Pappy 15
Sazerac 18
Hibiki 12+17
WLW
Yama 18
Bookers rye
2:1
Pappy 20
1:2
Hakushu 18
Feel free to PM me with questions.
Thanks!

Last edited:

It has been a while since I was active here but please feel free to look at my trading history here to verify. You may remember me as the guy who traded beer for Alaskan fish. Due drinking all that beer and getting fat I’ve been forced to switch to whiskey.

You may have heard there was an Alaskan only release of Adwtd triple Oaked. Sold just for the afternoon and was gone by the end of the day. I have some bottles to trade for anyone with the following bourbon/whiskey. I’m open to discussing other bourbon/whiskey options if they fall into the same wheelhouse as these. Not really interested in beer. If anyone wants to discuss and troll my stupid initial post I made on FB. That has been removed. I was influenced by some friends to ask for too much for this stupid bottle. I think what I’m asking is more in line with reality.
ISO:
ER17
Hibiki 21
Pappy 15
Sazerac 18
Hibiki 12+17
WLW
Yama 18
Bookers rye
Pappy 20
Hakushu 18
Thanks!

Who would troll?

I’m just gonna tell you to go fuck yourself... hard.

ISO:
ER17
Hibiki 21
Pappy 15
Sazerac 18
Hibiki 12+17
WLW
Yama 18
Bookers rye
Pappy 20
Hakushu 18
Thanks!
Gonna have to add fish to most of your 1:1's. I'm thinking a nice salmon.

If anyone wants to discuss and troll my stupid initial post I made on FB. That has been removed. I was influenced by some friends to ask for too much for this stupid bottle. I think what I’m asking is more in line with reality.
Well I'm glad that your friends aren't responsible for this new post, and that we can shame and ridicule you guilt-free!

I have so much fish it’s ridiculous. 3 chest freezers full of Alaskan fish, Spot shrimp, Moose, Black tail deer, caribou. It’s a good problem to have.

I wasn't joking and was genuinely wondering. Have some friends that trek it all the way to Alaska every year to get enough fish for the year and they had a terrible time for the first time ever.

I wasn't joking and was genuinely wondering. Have some friends that trek it all the way to Alaska every year to get enough fish for the year and they had a terrible time for the first time ever.
I’m fortunate to have my own ocean boat up here. So if we have a bad day... there is always next weekend. Packing the freezer is never a problem. Gluttony can be. Have to ship a lot to family in the lower 48.

Does anyone have any interest in ADWTD? If I’m asking too much let’s at least have a conversation. I obviously have more to add. I’m sick of FB, BA and all the other sites. I have a lot of good ABC beer to trade. I’m guessing the challenge is that most people hold tightly to their bourbon.

Has trading on talkbeer slowed down a lot since I was active a couple years ago?

Does anyone have any interest in ADWTD? If I’m asking too much let’s at least have a conversation. I obviously have more to add. I’m sick of FB, BA and all the other sites. I have a lot of good ABC beer to trade. I’m guessing the challenge is that most people hold tightly to their bourbon.

Has trading on talkbeer slowed down a lot since I was active a couple years ago?
Trading on talkbeer????

Group Builder