Liquor FT: ADWTD triple Oaked. ISO: bourbon (see list)

Help Support Talkbeer:

I don't usually trade bourbon for beer (and never barleywine), but I've got a barleywine tasting coming up, and I'm sure my buddies would enjoy the tick. So I'll offer you an Old Fitz 14 Year decanter for your Triple Oaked, 1:1. That's more than double $4$ on my end IIRC, and it has a $350ish secondary value if that's your compass. If that's not enough, thank god, because I don't have to give up a very nice bottle of bourbon for 12 ounces of barleywine.

A 'few hundred' for a beer you were able to buy a case of seems like a steep ask to me. I got a DO from a trade on this board for a $20 Aaron, and we were both happy to try something new.
I was referring to DO that I have a case I got a total of 4 bottles of TO because my wife came and bought two as well is was limited to two people.

So I’ll continue to expand looking for limited allocation whisky. I tried making a big list but there are many others I’m interested in. Also have these that could be added as extras.

I don't usually trade bourbon for beer (and never barleywine), but I've got a barleywine tasting coming up, and I'm sure my buddies would enjoy the tick. So I'll offer you an Old Fitz 14 Year decanter for your Triple Oaked, 1:1. That's more than double $4$ on my end IIRC, and it has a $350ish secondary value if that's your compass. If that's not enough, thank god, because I don't have to give up a very nice bottle of bourbon for 12 ounces of barleywine.
Did he even respond to this post?

Can we do a reverse-fish-razzle where the first ten people to get their names in, get mailed a couple lbs of Alaskan fish, free of charge, from the OP?

And then we forgive the OP for this dumpsterfire of a thread?

8. PrinceCasual

Latest posts