FT: Chocolate Rain (b3) + White Chocolate ISO: Barrel Room Black Magick

Help Support Talkbeer:

Looking for any three variants. I knw Apple Brandy is out of the question, so two BT and one Pappy, or three BT, or whatever you are willing to part with. Can add if need be. Thanks for looking!

Best,
Sam

It is a sad day when we the people who attended the release are ISO more. But I am in the same boat as you wanting more after drinking/sharing most of what we were allocated. I am considering attending the satellite release on the 27th. Perhaps after that secondary release you might have a better chance at getting more if this doesnt pan out? I hope im not the only one thinking about attending both releases.

If this doesnt work out for you, it is at least somewhat reassuring that voodoo plans on doing the barrel room collection release each year now.

It is a sad day when we the people who attended the release are ISO more. But I am in the same boat as you wanting more after drinking/sharing most of what we were allocated. I am considering attending the satellite release on the 27th. Perhaps after that secondary release you might have a better chance at getting more if this doesnt pan out? I hope im not the only one thinking about attending both releases.

If this doesnt work out for you, it is at least somewhat reassuring that voodoo plans on doing the barrel room collection release each year now.
Yeah man, I have shared/sent off all but three black magicks, and I need more because they are that good. I'm strongly considering attending the second release as well, but will probably wait for the next one at Voodoo.

Btw, I will amend my offer to CR+WC for 2x BT black magick (or one of BT and Pappy if that works better) +some locals to come close but not exactly $4$. Maybe this will get done?

Latest posts