FT: Sam Adams Millennium+Framboos ISO: PVW 23

Help Support Talkbeer:

Looking to trade a Sam Adams Millennium MMM (including wooden box and velvet bag) + 3F Framboos for a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 23. Message me and let's work this out.

As opposed to the '99 which there are probably under 10 left in the world and wouldn't trade 1-1 with a PVW 23, let alone with an MMM side car? OK.
Also I like how he points out the 2011 is his "favorite" as if he's ticked all the vintages enough times to form an opinion on which is the best.
LYBMI!

If 2011 is your preference, you never had 99. Or maybe you enjoy the flavor of metal vs raspberry
99 was not significantly better compared to 11, but then again i dont expect your broken pallet to know the difference. not everyone tells themselves they can taste the stupid amounts of money they spend on trash beer, but i totally understand how you have to hype it up to yourself to justify the $, and how you need to talk about it to attempt to convince others your peen really isn't that small.

99 was not significantly better compared to 11, but then again i dont expect your broken pallet to know the difference. not everyone tells themselves they can taste the stupid amounts of money they spend on trash beer, but i totally understand how you have to hype it up to yourself to justify the $, and how you need to talk about it to attempt to convince others your peen really isn't that small.

it was substantially better than 2011. 2011 isnt even a great beer, its all hype. i dont need to hype the 99 as i dont have any, nor did i spend a penny to try it. your comments although stupid, are always welcome. and yeah, my penis couldnt be seen with a magnifying glass. boo hoo hoo

Latest posts