Quantcast

Other Stuff FT: SARA Mercy Mercy, broken truck B3, adwtd TO & DO, And Ak game and seafood ISO: limited whisky

Help Support Talkbeer:

I have multiple bottles of DO, TO, and broken truck. Only have one mercy mercy left. In addition I have many extras from ABC to include darkest hour variants, time waits, de molen, chaga mon, etc. I’d also be willing to discuss an Alaska wild game/fish/shrimp trade for whisky. If your curious on what game I have moose and black tail deer currently.

I’m not gonna list all the different whisky bottles that I want. We can discuss ratios. I just want bottles that that are limited release or don’t come to Alaska. Even special store barrel picks can be discussed. Feel free to either PM me or chat in this thread. I’m well aware of the whisky tax when trading beer and the valuations will reflect that. Cheers

Last edited:

I have multiple bottles of DO, TO, and broken truck. Only have one mercy mercy left. In addition I have many extras from ABC to include darkest hour variants, time waits, de molen, chaga mon, etc. I’d also be willing to discuss an Alaska wild game/fish/shrimp trade for whisky. If your curious on what game I have moose and black tail deer currently.

I’m not gonna list all the different whisky bottles that I want. We can discuss ratios. I just want bottles that that are limited release or don’t come to Alaska. Even special store barrel picks can be discussed. Feel free to either PM me or chat in this thread. I’m well aware of the whisky tax when trading beer and the valuations will reflect that. Cheers
Based on these pictures, you may be the coolest man alive.

The fact that this offering showed little to no interest is strong indicator that this site is struggling as a legit trading site. Sad cuz I’ve enjoyed my time here. And I hate bullshit fb groups. But offering 4 very good and desire beers and Alaska seafood and game from a known trader. Whatever. Maybe cuz talkbeer people hold onto their whisky.

The fact that this offering showed little to no interest is strong indicator that this site is struggling as a legit trading site. Sad cuz I’ve enjoyed my time here. And I hate bullshit fb groups. But offering 4 very good and desire beers and Alaska seafood and game from a known trader. Whatever. Maybe cuz talkbeer people hold onto their whisky.
TalkBeer has NEVER been a legit trading site

Trying to get an idea of what you view as limited for some frame of reference. Are we talking about ETL, OWA, good 4R and KC store picks, that level?

Doc

I don't have anything crazy limited per se, but I do have about 20 different Four Roses Store picks from across the country, along with some bottles picked by my own whiskey group. Give me a shout if that interests you at all.

Latest posts