Votes: 50 24.8%
  • the show!

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • you mean the show is based on books?

Votes: 54 26.7%
  • they're both great

Votes: 73 36.1%

• Total voters
I thought the Brienne scene was great and necessary. She got closure by filling in Jamie's King's Guard page and he did as well in a round about way. Yeah his character arc was botched this season but this was one of the best final touches out all the characters.
I didn't mind the scene was there but didn't need to stare at her face while she wrote in the book.

I didn't mind the scene was there but didn't need to stare at her face while she wrote in the book.
Seriously, there's been so much dead air this season. Tyrion sitting at the table, then adjusting the chairs. That entire bullshit Arya sequence with the white horse (which had zero payoff / point btw)

Goes to show how bad the writers were the last few seasons that hardly anyone else seems to have picked up that the most powerful telepath/warg alive is trying to track down Drogon and the only people even remotely capable of managing him have gone to the far corners of the earth (or whatever name they have for that universe). The longer I have to think about what I actually saw, the more I see what feels like a real Martin ending underneath the fan service BS and season 1 callbacks.

Bran the Robot is a creation of the Children of the Forest and he is going to try to warg a dragon. Less ham fisted writers would have conveyed that better

Would you have been more happy with dany just torching everyone and cut scene?
Maybe not that, but maybe Jon takes out Dany, Grey worm and his peeps fight Jon and his peeps and everyone kills each other. I dunno....anything other than the riding off into the sunset bullshit. It didn't feel like the same series that brought us Red Wedding.

Latest posts