Votes: 50 24.8%
  • the show!

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • you mean the show is based on books?

Votes: 54 26.7%
  • they're both great

Votes: 73 36.1%

• Total voters
Seems Theon got off pretty easy compared to the book. Who was that who rescued him?
yeah was kind of confused about that all i could think was that is the actual bastard and he is still playing with theon. they haven't strayed too far from the storyline so far so dont see why they would change that up in regards to theon.

I was thinking that might be the case too, but that would have meant he killed his own men, right? I was quite confused by all that.

Seems Theon got off pretty easy compared to the book. Who was that who rescued him?
I thought the same thing-- and I was sooooo looking forward to the whole Reek episode.
I don't know who rescued him, but whoever it was, it seems he killed Ramsey Bolton-- so what's gonna happen with the whole "Arya wedding" plot line?

I hope they don't start straying from the book too much, because that's one of the things that impressed me about the TV show, that with all those characters and plot lines, that they were as able to stay as true to the books as they have been.

How fucking awesome was last night's episode???

- the bastard of bolton lives (apparently?!) And still has theon
- danearys took the unsullied
- the night's watch rebelled
- plots are forming regarding sansa stark

Oh man. Best episode of the season so far.... possibly one of my favorites of the entire series (at least so far!)

Trady

Staff member
Could have done without the Theon Greyjoy nonsense. As someone who hasn't read the books, it makes no sense and seemed like a whole lot for nothing.

Agreed though that the rest of the episode was badass. As gruesome as it was, it was awesome hearing the story regarding the eunuch.

I really liked the latest episode.

I'm not sure if having read all the books already is a help or a hindrance. In a way it helps me figure out what's going on because I have so much back story to draw upon. But in other ways I think maybe it interferes with my viewing experience because I tend to spend so much time thinking to myself as I'm watching, trying to remember if that's the way it happened in the book, or wondering way they left something out, etc., that I can't just relax and enjoy the TV show as presented.

How fucking awesome was last night's episode???
Oh man. Best episode of the season so far.... possibly one of my favorites of the entire series (at least so far!)
Completely agree. When Daenerys took the Unsullied and proceeded to wreak havoc, I felt like sports fans must feel when their teams win championships.

As gruesome as it was, it was awesome hearing the story regarding the eunuch.
That story was rough (although i lack certain parts, i still winced out of empathy) but made his character much more interesting to me.