Garden Path Fermentation Opens Tasting Room, Begins Onsite Production

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realextract

Reaction score
Official Press Release
Skagit Valley, Washington-based Garden Path Fermentation is now fully operational, making its own products onsite and opening its boutique tasting room, bottle shop, and outdoor beer garden to the public on weekends. The tasting room features a carefully curated selection of guest beer, wine, and cider from their favorite independent, artisan producers around the world. It includes not only a wide range of mixed-fermentation and naturally conditioned cider and beer, but also an extensive selection of natural and minimal-intervention wines, many of which customers would be hard-pressed to find elsewhere in the region...
https://gardenpathwa.com/2018/05/11...-opens-tasting-room-begins-onsite-production/

Can't wait to stop by. I've been awaiting this since I heard the news in 2016, that summer I was moving out of Bellingham. Now I'm heading back for the summer, who knew that would be just in time to finally taste these beers.

Back