General Saddle & Sickle Planning Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats cause we have awesome mods like Trady :rolleyes:

Oh, and Gene is the best.
tumblr_m0sz6r8MNt1rq5jz3o1_400.gif

Alright ... added a few more posts to the website and pushed all the old blog entries live. The site is already listed on google when you search for "saddle and sickle" ... if you include "brewery" at the end we are the first result.

L6Bx7u9.png

I'm still planning on adding some kind of Beers page and maybe a broken directions link. The domain address was also changed to a PO Box to prevent lurkers:

Registrant Name: Jim Crowley
Registrant Organization: Saddle and Sickle Brewing
Registrant Street: PO Box 173
Registrant City: Yankton
Registrant State/Province: South Dakota
Registrant Postal Code: 57078
Registrant Country: United States

905f3af0d4d01f02a148fba8762045a6
Sandy C
September 14, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Hello, Jim!

This looks so wonderful! I look forward to seeing all your pictures posted here. We all know you have something here and we feel blessed to be some of the few to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Sending love and blessings from all of us here in Sioux Falls.

The C’s
lol... The C's... good people

It looks like I can edit the dates of comments, so if anyone wants to add fake comments to the old posts, I can make them seem more realistic.

Bobby C? A Mormon attending BYU that can't wait to crack a beer with his uncle? Something is not adding up here...
Maybe I shouldve used something other than BYU. Web site man, change my college to something else please.

Maybe I shouldve used something other than BYU. Web site man, change my college to something else please.
Black Hills State University. University of SD is too close you Yankton to make the rest of your story believable.

Riverboat Wheat. And I think a good story for it is that he brewed it in celebration of Yankton Riverboat Days and it was such a hit that he now brews it regularly. I'm not sure if alcohol is allowed at the fest--none of the food vendors list it.

Riverboat Wheat. And I think a good story for it is that he brewed it in celebration of Yankton Riverboat Days and it was such a hit that he now brews it regularly. I'm not sure if alcohol is allowed at the fest--none of the food vendors list it.
I noticed the lack of alcohol as well. However there are still bars and restaurants by the river that could've put it on tap.

Back