Golden Gate Park share - March 23rd

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndresR

Reaction score
Ok folks.....

Go got the table near the Conservatory of Flowers reserved. I'll post the map later.

When: Sat March 23rd. Noon start, to sunset. Officially we have the table 9am-sunset.

Who: Who ever wants to go. Just don't be a turd.

What: Bottles to be popped. There is a spreadsheet below. It always helpful to use it, but if you are too cool for that sort of thing, we won't fault you for it. I'm sure a theme of some sort will form. Don't be shy if you have any ideas for themes, verts, etc.

Where: Table under the tress by the Dahlia garden. Lots of parking next to the site, if you arrive before noon.

Notes: As usual, this tends to be a marathon, so please bring plenty of water and food stuffs. We also tend to need paper plates, napkins/paper towels, etc, you know, like a damn picnic.

Spreadsheet.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully meeting some new faces.

Is that actually tosh saying he's going or just the usual trolling?
Huh?

Someone did the spreadsheet add I assume?

I met people from here at Toronado last week, but doutful I will make a share in a park, but who knows.

Edit

If you believe I am bringing anything with Vanilla or that is a Stout for are delusional

Yes

Tired and Old jokes are great still.
Chris-o-Dowd.jpg

Dang, in Arizona that weekend but will try to make the next for sure. Will try to bring back something decent to share from AZ for it

I have a sk8r event at noon but may be able to make it by 4-5 or who knows...

Before I forget to add the map....

GG-Share-map-02.jpg

We have a permit for site #1. Ill try to show up before 12pm. But if others show up before me, and the table is occupied, please inform them we have a permit and they'll have to vacate. Just be cool about it.

I have a feeling this could turn into a marathon with the amount folks that might show up . Maybe we should plan on a sandwich type bar for later in the day, with folka bringing bread, meat, cuz n fixins? Or order delivery? Open to all ideas.

GG-Share-map-02.jpg

We have a permit for site #1. Ill try to show up before 12pm. But if others show up before me, and the table is occupied, please inform them we have a permit and they'll have to vacate. Just be cool about it.

I have a feeling this could turn into a marathon with the amount folks that might show up . Maybe we should plan on a sandwich type bar for later in the day, with folka bringing bread, meat, cuz n fixins? Or order delivery? Open to all ideas.
I'll definitely be needing to bring lunch since we'll be at CAS beforehand, I don't have a plan but can easily throw some cold cuts/cheese into a cooler and bring some bread.

GG-Share-map-02.jpg

Sandwich bar is a good idea. I picked up a pint of Little Lucca's garlic sauce, so that'll be on the table.

My wife picked up some bread today. We're back down to a maybe because of colds, but if we come I'll bring that and some Speciation.
Oh damn. Definitively prioritize health over beer.

I can't believe the adult in me just typed that.

Yeah, ok....
image-20190323-173257-2-1553390007484.jpg

Lots of thanks for everyone coming out today!

I should have got a shot of the food table. Killed it!
I'm bummed I had to bail so early, but the little dude was just not having it. He fell asleep before we got out of the park! It was nice meeting some people, hopefully for the next one I can stay a bit longer.

Was Duck Rillets the dopplebock? I was curious about that bottle.

Back