Good places to visit in Brugge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L33tB33r

Reaction score
In 3 weeks i'm going to Brugge with my girlfriend. Since we're both really crazy about Belgium beers we're really looking forward to this. But, i've heared that Brugge is quite touristic. Does anyone had some good pointers for good places to visit to drink special beers or to eat good food?

Looking forward for some good tips!

Going to De Garre for the house tripel is a must. The Beer Wall has some interesting stuff and is worth a stop. De Halve Maan brewery is OK. Le Trappiste is a very cool space with a good-enough bottle list.

I went many moons ago but enjoyed 't Brugs Beertje for some quaffs and Gran Kaffee de Passage for food. We went there back to back nights for their Flemish Stew. We stayed in a Bed and Breakfast outside the "ring" but really enjoyed walking into the city center, grabbing some food at the Farmer's Market (fruit, cheese, bread) and picnicking by the water.

Back