Goose Island 25th Anniversary - Roll Call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do either of you fellas know if the/a train runs out near Jeff's? That basically determines if I can make it there after The Wonder Years show.

Remind me: is Richard going to imperialking's first, or the GI event? I know he plans on doing both. Kinda hope I get to see the **** show.

He said a Union Pacific line runs out Californ-ee way, so I'm going to attempt to hop on that thing and then train it to GI. Could end up as planned or as a horrible train-related fiasco.

Hmm, what time do you think GI will get over? Think I could train it there and back?

Hmm, what time do you think GI will get over? Think I could train it there and back?

Supposedly runs until midnight. I know the last train back to the Joilet-bowl leaves at midnight, so I figure the Union runs on a similar schedule. We're (MP and Jordan) getting dropped off at the Bottom Lounge at 10 AM, so we just said "f%ck it" and got a cheap hotel room a mile away from Clybourn.

I'll be lucky if I make it that far.

EDIT - GO TO DA WONDER YEARS SHOW

Supposedly runs until midnight. I know the last train back to the Joilet-bowl leaves at midnight, so I figure the Union runs on a similar schedule. We're (MP and Jordan) getting dropped off at the Bottom Lounge at 10 AM, so we just said "f%ck it" and got a cheap hotel room a mile away from Clybourn.

I'll be lucky if I make it that far.

EDIT - GO TO DA WONDER YEARS SHOW

God dammit. I would like to. What time are they playing?

Back