Goose Island Black Friday: Indianapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aasher

Reaction score
What does everyone think about a Goose Island Black Friday release at Kahns Fine Wines in Indianapolis (the Keystone location). 9am on Black Friday. Bourbon County, Bourbon County Barleywine, Bourbon County Coffee, Bourbon County Backyard, Halia, Jillian, Juliet, Lolita, and Madame Rose.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

What does everyone think about a Goose Island Black Friday release at Kahns Fine Wines in Indianapolis (the Keystone location). 9am on Black Friday. Bourbon County, Bourbon County Barleywine, Bourbon County Coffee, Bourbon County Backyard, Halia, Jillian, Juliet, Lolita, and Madame Rose.

I hear people are already setting up their tents!

Isn't it Gillian?

Also, if I use a Bjorn, can I bring a child into your store?

Is there drinking at these things or just standing around buying beer with a buncha weirdos? If there's drinking that means I have to con the misses into doing the three hour drive home for me. Either way I would love to attend something like this.

Is there drinking at these things or just standing around buying beer with a buncha weirdos? If there's drinking that means I have to con the misses into doing the three hour drive home for me. Either way I would love to attend something like this.
Hi, I'm Scott, pleasure to meet you.

I don't leave the ****ing house without at least a 12 shipper. And I am in no way kidding. I will be there.....bring a glass.

I can only hope that this time Scott gives me a better self description than "I'll be the fat guy with a beard in the Cantillon shirt" like he did for Sour Fest. That narrowed it down to...everyone in the room.
It will probably be chilly. I will be the same as above except with a North Face jacket.

Can't possibly miss me.

Sara from Goose Island will be pouring bottles, which have yet to be named. If only we still had a keg left of Sofie Paradisi....

Is this the better place to be than in Chicago? I really have never ever been to the midwest so I'd like to pick a place that has the best chance of having the most BCBS to buy.

It will be on every shelf in Chicago. Castle Vav will have a kiddie pool filled with it if you want to swim in it. Go there. ;)

Is this the better place to be than in Chicago? I really have never ever been to the midwest so I'd like to pick a place that has the best chance of having the most BCBS to buy.

Chicago is like 80% better than Indy.

However, you can carry open containers in Indy, but our homeless population is low. That doesn't even make sense, but it's how it is.

Chicago is a **** show for finding any type of limited release beer. New Yorkers seem to have better luck finding bourbon county variants.

I suppose this is where we post this picture...
mjra.jpg

I do, but I don't facebook. I was hoping for a better picture of the blue bottle ... the color looks kind of "off-brand" compared to the other bottles.

FB is the #1 way to know when to start the truck for most breweries and beer bars.....

In February it's how you go to 10am stealth PtY tappings, dome 3 pints with 10 people in the bar, and go back to work.

Latest posts

Back