Grand Rapids people, where can I find BB Syrup?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian2

Reaction score
Hey,
I'll be in GR a few days next week for work and would love to bring back a couple bottles of Blis BB Maple Syrup (among other things). I tried searching, then I tried emailing, and I have no idea where to go.
Thanks!

Martha's Vineyard had all three flavors around the KBS release last year.

Last edited:
I got mine at William Sonoma in indianapolis. I just looked on the WS website and it looks like it is not there carried anymore...you might find some on the shelves at a store?

I just ordered a few bottles each of the bourbon barrel maple syrup and that hot sauce. Had no idea this stuff existed.

http://blisgourmet.com/home/products/hotpeppersauce.html

Am I reading this right, hot sauced aged in barrels that held bourbon, then syrup, then CBS?!? What are they going to put in it for the 4th cycle?!?! Mango magnifico !?!

images

If anybody is looking for the barrel aged syrup in Chicago, I just saw it on a store shelf at Mrs. Green's, I think it was 21.99 a bottle. They also had the Blis fish sauce...it's also in stock at Mars Cheese Castle (Wisconsin) for the fair price of 24.99.

Latest posts

Back