Grateful Dead thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

My wife and I are definitely in. She was completely freaking out when it was announced. The Dead are my all-time favorite and Phish are her all-time favorite. A four hour drive and multiple free places to stay make it a no-brainer. And I'm prepared to pay an ungodly sum for tickets if I am shut out via fan club and/or general sales.

My wife and I are definitely in. She was completely freaking out when it was announced. The Dead are my all-time favorite and Phish are her all-time favorite. A four hour drive and multiple free places to stay make it a no-brainer. And I'm prepared to pay an ungodly sum for tickets if I am shut out via fan club and/or general sales.
I'm assuming,and prepared for, the last night show tix to be north of a grand for anything decent.

On June 13th I'm starting the drive from Montana to Wisconsin. Then I'm going to be in France/Belgium from ~June 17-July 1, flying out of Chicago. Then I'll land back in Chicago and hopefully hit these shows.

I'm already deciding what I don't need in my cellar that I can trade/sell for tickets if I get shut out.

joe

Was hoping for two days but wife doesn't want to leave the kids for two days *rolls eyes* so I'm shooting for the last day. Any idea what price might be on the VIP packages? If I can only do one might as well try and go big.

I'm assuming,and prepared for, the last night show tix to be north of a grand for anything decent.
Having never been to Soldier Field, I can only imagine there isn't going to be anything decent at all unless you're in the pit.

Haha Bobby...

While Weir claims to be a Phish phan, he draws a blank when asked his favorite Phish song. "I've been to their shows," he contends. "And I've actually played with them for that matter."
Grateful Dead Reunion Q&A: Bob Weir & Trey Anastasio on How It All Came Together'

Latest posts