Grateful Dead thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Since when? I haven't seen anyone post on any forums that they've received confirmation on tickets, just rejection letters. I haven't heard back one way or the other and no one else I know that sent in has heard anything but the contrary.
I know of two people in a Facebook group who got confirmation among 100's of others who got back rejection.

Be as skeptical as you want. I'm not trying to deceive you or anyone else.
I'm just saying it makes no sense. Why would they send back a confirmation letter and no tickets in your SASE? Out of the tons of people who have posted about not getting tickets surely more than two people in one facebook group have gotten those same confirmation letters and would have posted about it by now.

I'm just saying it makes no sense. Why would they send back a confirmation letter and no tickets in your SASE? Out of the tons of people who have posted about not getting tickets surely more than two people in one facebook group have gotten those same confirmation letters and would have posted about it by now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

According to the Phish board on Phantasy Tour, some folks have had their Western Union money orders cashed in the past 2 days (there's an 800# you can call). I don't know if discussed here already, but apparently checking your postal money orders online from home won't work, but your local post office may be able to check the status if you go in.

1 request, still alive, but no mail came at all yesterday, which is a little strange (I mean, there's always junk mail, right?).

Sorry to be so late to this thread and then posting nonstop...the latest from PT:

Saw this on phish.net, not sure it actually confirms that your USPS MO was cashed. I called and checked my MOs, which the system confirmed as valid (aka still in the system aka supposedly not cashed)

"I think US Postal money orders can be figured out by doing the following:

US postal money order status can be checked by calling 866-459-7822 FREE. The automated system will ask you for your postal serial #, dollar amount and post office number - all located on the money order receipt. The system will then say if the money "does match" or "does not match" their system. "Does NOT match" means that the money order has been cashed"

Then a few people not the OP reporting the $95.50 and $9 (shipping) have been cashed, but none on the differential amounts (only like 3-4 confirmed).

Boiut to try it...

Update - someone on PT confirmed a $215 "no match" this morning (which suggests cashed).

Mine 3x Match - *runs off a cliff*

Latest posts