Great Taste of the Midwest 2019

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of "meaning to go," I finally decided I was going to make it happen this year. Of course, I then proceeded to strike out on the lottery. If anyone knows of any extras available, I'm looking for 2 tickets... Can meet anywhere in the Chicagoland area, and my buddy lives in Madison.

I know people have had luck finding face value tix the day of event, but would be nice to secure some in advance. My plan is to go up Friday, enjoy some pre-parties, and (if I can't obtain any beforehand) see what happens in terms of finding tickets.

Are there any pre-parties people recommend from past years, or new ones you have your eye on this year? Has anyone had luck finding tix at the pre-parties?

Cheers!

After years of "meaning to go," I finally decided I was going to make it happen this year. Of course, I then proceeded to strike out on the lottery. If anyone knows of any extras available, I'm looking for 2 tickets... Can meet anywhere in the Chicagoland area, and my buddy lives in Madison.

I know people have had luck finding face value tix the day of event, but would be nice to secure some in advance. My plan is to go up Friday, enjoy some pre-parties, and (if I can't obtain any beforehand) see what happens in terms of finding tickets.

Are there any pre-parties people recommend from past years, or new ones you have your eye on this year? Has anyone had luck finding tix at the pre-parties?

Cheers!

If you're interested in taking a day trip via bus from Chicago, tickets are available through Chicago Beer Society by visiting www.chibeer.org/gtmw

Got tickets late in the game, so slim pickings on Airbnb right now. Hotels mostly jacked up too. If anyone has a lead on affordable place within a few miles of downtown / fest, would be interested. Thanks.

Got tickets late in the game, so slim pickings on Airbnb right now. Hotels mostly jacked up too. If anyone has a lead on affordable place within a few miles of downtown / fest, would be interested. Thanks.

Home2 Suites is close to Olin Park & a quick Uber from downtown. We just booked there a week or so ago. Not terribly cheap but not awful like the places downtown. Looks like they still have rooms from a quick glance.

Back