US - Great Lakes Great Taste of the Midwest

Help Support Talkbeer:

In regards to your actual comments though..

Real Ale Tent has been fairly hew mew over the last few years.

Always looked forward to Surly's casks and anything wild in the past. Those sorts of things seem to be absent nowadays.

I might have a ticket but won't know for a couple days yet. I'll be sure to message you when I do know.

Bells is throwing the f$#* down.

Last edited:

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
I'll be there.

I'm still looking for a couple tickets as well. I have a hotel and will be there regardless, but would prefer to find tickets without scalping the day off....

Few new beers (including a new Wild) from Une Annee for those whose interest has been piqued by their membership offer of late..

I know last year they indicated which beers were special tappings. Wonder why they left that out. Anyway, Dangerous Man and Right Brain sound fun.

In regards to your actual comments though..

Real Ale Tent has been fairly hew mew over the last few years.

Always looked forward to Surly's casks and anything wild in the past. Those sorts of things seem to be absent nowadays.

I might have a ticket but won't know for a couple days yet. I'll be sure to message you when I do know.

Bells is throwing the f$#* down.
Double Two Hearted?!?

I was more referring to all their early Thousand Batch Series offerings.

I imagine those might be rebrews for their 30th Anniversary Party in Sept?
Oh those are nice too, but I'd be smashing DTH all day.

Any little/lesser known IPAs (or doubles) that are worth checking out? Going to be all over that Todd the Axe Man firkin otherwise.

Im hoping to be shirtless by mid afternoon. That being said. I haven't really looked at the list. The cherry cafe deth sounds good. None the less I always seem to stop at the up and comers every year while people get stabbed for a pour of morning delight of abraxas. Also who had 1 for the amount of BADL's three floyds was bringing? Bring all to Firestone walker 1 to GTMW makes sense.

Latest posts