US - Great Lakes Great Taste of the Midwest

Help Support Talkbeer:

Central Waters, Dark Horse, Half Acre, Lakefront, Perennial, Revolution, Surly, White Winter are all bringing it strong in my opinion.

Goose Island, New Glarus, Bells, Shorts, and a number of others not so much.

I'm just happy that I'll be pouring (Imperial Oak) right in the middle of everything this year. Come see us at Booth 317.

Central Waters, Dark Horse, Half Acre, Lakefront, Perennial, Revolution, Surly, White Winter are all bringing it strong in my opinion.

Goose Island, New Glarus, Bells, Shorts, and a number of others not so much.

I'm just happy that I'll be pouring (Imperial Oak) right in the middle of everything this year. Come see us at Booth 317.
I hope you are near Off Color and Whte Winter again.

Do any of you clowns get around to bottle sharing or anything after the event (not that I'm going to need to drink more)?

Was contemplating bring a bottle or two with me just in case (something like Atrial and Midnight Still)

Do any of you clowns get around to bottle sharing or anything after the event (not that I'm going to need to drink more)?

Was contemplating bring a bottle or two with me just in case (something like Atrial and Midnight Still)
a group of people that i've known for years now gets together post-taste at a local campground for general shenaniganery

it's possibly the most challenging drinking of the year

pros power through it

Group Builder