Hanover, NH/Upper Valley/Eastern VT BTs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DmouthCaliBrewz

Reaction score
double lives in Orange County, CA // Hanover, NH
Sup dudez

Just wondering how many of you lovely human beings are located within an hourish or whatever you would consider easy driving distance of Hanover, NH. I have a ton of IP trading buddies over on the other site, but I'd love to establish some contacts in the area from this site since, lets be real, everyone is WAY cooler over here amirite???

Anywhooo, I am always game for opening up some sweet bottles with good company, so let me know if you are in the area and ever want to do a bottleshare/trade/road trip to HF/just shoot the ****. I am back home in SoCal right now, but I go to school in Hanover and will be back by the new year, so hit me up via PM or comment or smoke signal or telepathy or whatever!

Baker Hill Road, Lyme NH 03768

I love to cook and run a beer meet up group. Lots of crazy stuff opened for people who mostly drink Harpoon IPA & Switchback plus the occasional bud light. They don't rate but it's fun to open them to new beers. Opened an Armand & tomme and DDG at our last meet up. 2 people drain poured them.

I love hanging with non-beer geeks who actually just pour out beer because they don't like it instead of blindly giving it a 4.5/5 just because it's '.rar walez bro'

You are welcome any time man. BM me if you want the link to the meet up group!

Baker Hill Road, Lyme NH 03768

I love to cook and run a beer meet up group. Lots of crazy stuff opened for people who mostly drink Harpoon IPA & Switchback plus the occasional bud light. They don't rate but it's fun to open them to new beers. Opened an Armand & tomme and DDG at our last meet up. 2 people drain poured them.

I love hanging with non-beer geeks who actually just pour out beer because they don't like it instead of blindly giving it a 4.5/5 just because it's '.rar walez bro'

You are welcome any time man. BM me if you want the link to the meet up group!
Hah wow no ****, I am a Ski Patroller at the Dartmouth Skiway which is like 5 mins from you! And I am pretty sure I signed up for your "beer and board games" meetup group, but I never got around to going to one hah. I'll for sure hit you up when I get back to H-town

Opened an Armand & tomme and DDG at our last meet up. 2 people drain poured them.
I is dying inside

Back