Chicago Beer Society Presents:
Hazy Days of Summer
Saturday July 13th, 2019
1pm - 5pm
Space Stage Studios - Galaxy Courtyard
1844 W Hubbard St (enter through courtyard gate at 455 N Wolcott Ave)
Chicago, IL 60622
These warm, lazy days call for some cold, hazy brews!
Everything from modern hoppy hazy juice bomb NEIPAs to more traditionally unfiltered styles such as zwickel, keller & weizen will be represented at this festival & competition celebrating all things haze.
Attendees will sample entries from area breweries and vote for their favorites to crown the champion hazy brews of Chicagoland from amongst two categories: modern hoppy haze, and classic unfiltered styles.
- Church Street
- Cruz Blanca
- ERIS Brewery and Cider House
- Flossmoor Station
- Forbidden Root
- Half Acre
- Haymarket Pub and Brewery
- Illuminated Brew Works
- Old Irving Brewing Co.
- Twisted Hippo
>>> TICKETS: WWW.CHIBEER.ORG/HAZY
- This is an outdoor rain or shine event - ticket sales are final
- Attendees must be 21 years or older
- Admission includes souvenir tasting glass & samples from each brewery
- We recommend public transportation for all our events
- Brewer participation is subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control