Hill Farmstead 3rd Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os

Reaction score
who else is going? Was hoping to upgrade to Connoisseur but that doesn't seem likely....

really looking forward to the post fest share as well... I'll pick some cool stuff to bring up

bragbragbrag

Wish I was going. I'd been meaning to make the Jackie O's release my first trip up there. That beer sounds amazing. Oh well. I may actually wind up there the next weekend

bragbragbrag

Wish I was going. I'd been meaning to make the Jackie O's release my first trip up there. That beer sounds amazing. Oh well. I may actually wind up there the next weekend

ha... you can still hit the release on Sunday? go up a few days before too... I plan to be in Waterbury a few days

ha... you can still hit the release on Sunday? go up a few days before too... I plan to be in Waterbury a few days

Down in Asbury for a concert Saturday night. No way I'd make it up in time on Sunday and I'll be way too hungover to make that long of a drive solo. I have off the following Friday though, so I'm thinking that may be the day.

No, but can I be the first to pull a goandpickitupformebro?

oh you don't really think you're the first right? lol... I'll buy what I can seeing as how car space will be limited but if you really want something shoot me a BM and we can figure something out

leaving wednesday morning.
hitting Pizza Boy> Tired Hands> Forest & Main on wednesday.
NEBCO> Cambridge> Red Sox game on thursday (stupid game making me miss Tree House).
VT bottle shopping on friday afternoon and staying with friends in Newbury (about an hour from HF) that night.
leaving to come back south after the bottle release sunday.

it's gonna be a loooooooong 5-6 days.

wow... sounds like an epic trip though... wish I could hit Pizza Boy and Tree House soon. Too bad Pizza Boy won't let any beer leave. I am dying for some Permasmile

I'll catch you at the fest then. Some of us are trying to do a share in Waterbury on Friday night and obviously after the the event on Saturday

I was there...just saw this thread. It was lots of fun, but the weather really blew. All in all, I had a great time but it sure would have been better if it was in the 70's and I was chillin' watching the bands instead of under the tent trying to stay warm.

It was cold. I did not stay as long as I would have under Normal conditions, but we made it longer than I expected. I think the dog was the warmest of everyone, didn't seem bothered in the least.

Back