HornyDevil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll start.

hornydevil Are you a better homebrewer than Chris Klien, and what are your thoughts on adjunct-laden Stouts?

Chris Klien is the shittiest dude to ever walk into my bottle shop, with his mother at his side and a cooler-bag full of Maple Tripple "clone" I thought his homebrew was going to kill me. Tried a few beers/ciders he made a couple years ago and got mad shits yo. **** that clown, had no idea he was known 'round here. Also hornydevil, why you here, dawg?

nope.gif

hornydevil, I deleted a few of your threads tonight because they were definitely redundant or not adding much value over existing content. I kept your one about thiols though, because it's interesting and not redundant at all.

No worries. Just getting the lay of the land. It shouldn't take that long. I promise.

hornydevil - your thoughts on being the only dude I've ever seen actually get "moderated" on this site?

Do you feel this to be coincidence?

Not really. I come off as kind of a dick online, so it's bound to happen. As far as how I feel about it, it really doesn't matter to me. It's not like it's some type of badge of honor or something. I'm truthfully just trying to talk about beer.

Back