House of Hops: New Bottle Shop & Tasting Room in Raleigh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerwench

Reaction score
I was driving down Glennwood Ave. over the weekend came across House of Hops (http://houseofhopsnc.com/). This is a great spot - several taps with a great bar set up. I was immediately greeted by one of the owners, Keith. He gave me a quick tour of the spot and it's impressive.

They have a table with board games along with a ping pong table, cornhole, and outside picnic tables. In addition to their great beers on tap, they have a great selection of cold bottles that you can consume onsite. And, as if that wasn't enough, they have a pretty good selection of bottles for purchase to take home. If they don't have what you're looking for, they've got a giant chalkboard you can add suggestions to for their distributors.

Beyond that, Keith's daughter, Gabriella, was tending to the bar and she was great! So nice and attentive.

Overall, this is a great spot and I can't wait to go back!

And, if there are any TBers in the area, would love to meet up!

Back