Houston Style Tasting...April 27th @ 1:30...Afternoon of Funk.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Show

Reaction score
In the words of Cat Stevens. I can't keep in, I've got to let it out.

The Houston BA's annual Afternoon of Funk tasting. This will be our 8th year (I think).

What to bring with ya:
Lambics, Saisons, Wild Ales, Berlinner Weisse, Biere de Gardes, or ANYTHING tart or funky...

Where: D&T Drive Inn, back patio, at 1:30, April 27th.
1307 Enid St
Houston, TX 77009

As always bring something that the bar does not serve or some snacks. Everyone please order at least one beer or food plate to support D&T and tip well. This is their first time hosting an "official" BA tasting, so treat them right.

http://dandtdriveinn.com/

Also:

The time is almost upon us...

I will bring a big cooler full of brews, be down with some funky music, and ready for a good time!

I will also bring 5 375mL bottles of my homebrewed Berliner that spent close to a year in primary getting all lacto-y and stuff. In commemoration of our fallen Sloth brother Brad, the first 5 people that approach me and say "Baby Ruth" in your best Goonies Sloth voice will get a bottle of the Berliner and their choice of either an Apricot or Strawberry variant when they are ready in June. Also, you really need to be convincing with your acting, I'm expecting nothing but the best since I absolutely love that movie!
tumblr_inline_mq0eqvSoNW1qz4rgp.gif

LETS MAKE IT INTERESTING! LET THE GAME BEGIN!

Also:

The time is almost upon us...

I will bring a big cooler full of brews, be down with some funky music, and ready for a good time!

I will also bring 5 375mL bottles of my homebrewed Berliner that spent close to a year in primary getting all lacto-y and stuff. In commemoration of our fallen Sloth brother Brad, the first 5 people that approach me and say "Baby Ruth" in your best Goonies Sloth voice will get a bottle of the Berliner and their choice of either an Apricot or Strawberry variant when they are ready in June. Also, you really need to be convincing with your acting, I'm expecting nothing but the best since I absolutely love that movie!
tumblr_inline_mq0eqvSoNW1qz4rgp.gif

LETS MAKE IT INTERESTING! LET THE GAME BEGIN!
I'll practice this for Encendia if the offer's still valid for that weekend.

Back