How about a NH bottle share event?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justingregoire

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here... So I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post something of this nature, although I feel like I'm in the right place.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in setting up a bottle share event in the seacoast NH area. I wouldn't be able to host the event, but I can certainly contribute. I have 2 bottles of 120 minute (2012 and 2014) and I'm soon to have 2011. I kinda wanted to be able to crack them all open at once and share with some other folks in exchange for the experience of trying other great brews.

Just wondering if there's someone out there that's willing to host the event and maybe we could move on from there! Thanks!

There are at least 3 Seacoast guys on RateBeer that I drink with very often. We're doing a bottle share on Saturday the 4 of us..maybe even a 5th in Epping NH. Let me know if you want to join.

Lots of NH people on TalkBeer but I've only met a handful of them. I'm near Dartmouth college (Lebanon, White river Junction) but fly out of Boston every 2 weeks for work so pass through the area often.

Welcome to Talkbeer.

Where on Saturday are you planning this? It may be too late notice as I most likely have to work, but I guess it depends on the time and place :) Thanks!

Where on Saturday are you planning this? It may be too late notice as I most likely have to work, but I guess it depends on the time and place :) Thanks!

Let's stay in touch. I think in Epping. I'll check as it could be just a bit further south near the Mass border. starting early afternoon. My buddy is trying to beat his highest ratings per month and he's 20 away so we're gonna knock out around 30 beers split 4-5 ways. should be a lot of fun. order some pizza, etc.

I'll private message you later when I know more. Obviously, lots of shares going on outside of Talkbeer people but in reference to your original post, I'm down for a TalkBeer specific bottle share!!! Count me in if people here want to set a date and location.

I, too, would be interested in this. I'm in the Plymouth area for a couple of months.

Back