Quantcast

Question/Opinion How Do I delete my account?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Well, considering I provided personal information during signup when we had competent ownership and now I don’t want that information stored as I am done with the site, I think that is a fair request.

Please assist. I have no interest in leaving it active.
Same here. Please advise.

Or admin can just nuke my account.
"4.4. Upon written request, TALKBEER.COM will disable your account. In an effort to safeguard users' accounts, we may, but are under no obligation to, require validation of the request to disable the account. For accounts with no content, the account can be completely deleted from the system. For accounts with content, TALKBEER.COM will disable the account; however, we, in our sole and absolute discretion, may choose to not remove content attributed to the account. We will evaluate each request to remove content on an individual basis. Some of the factors used in evaluating whether to remove a user's content include, but are not limited to: the number of content entries, the length of content, traffic to content, the potential impact on the forum and/or thread continuity, the age of content, and the age of the account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this paragraph, we reserve the right to retain information about disabled accounts, which may include user information, in an effort to curb and/or combat illicit activity and to aid in civil and criminal legal matters. We may disclose any user content or electronic communication of any kind to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirement or official request."

"4.4. Upon written request, TALKBEER.COM will disable your account. In an effort to safeguard users' accounts, we may, but are under no obligation to, require validation of the request to disable the account. For accounts with no content, the account can be completely deleted from the system. For accounts with content, TALKBEER.COM will disable the account; however, we, in our sole and absolute discretion, may choose to not remove content attributed to the account. We will evaluate each request to remove content on an individual basis. Some of the factors used in evaluating whether to remove a user's content include, but are not limited to: the number of content entries, the length of content, traffic to content, the potential impact on the forum and/or thread continuity, the age of content, and the age of the account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this paragraph, we reserve the right to retain information about disabled accounts, which may include user information, in an effort to curb and/or combat illicit activity and to aid in civil and criminal legal matters. We may disclose any user content or electronic communication of any kind to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirement or official request."
*not to

Inb4 INRAT