How do I get banned?

Help Support Talkbeer:

They've loosened up a lot lately. Todd actually wrote me a polite response and didn't once come off as a dick. But their damage has been done with a good chunk of people.
You must have caught him on a drunk night. He's never had a frank conversation with me, every time I was put on timeout or banned I sent polite responses asking why, and the only response I ever got was "because U R a trollolololollloooolloo, now get off my site and get back under ur bridge"

Currently enjoying my first week long "time out" from Heir Todd on BA effective this morning. Apparently "making threats" (which i like to call guarantees & promises) after someone makes disrespectful remarks about your family is frowned on by the Nazi mods on the other site. If I ever meet Ghettofabulous, he will meet my fists.

I got my last time out for asking if my fellow Hooisers wanted to gangbang a glass order. Meanwhile I had like 14 other posts the same day speaking of third thumbs and Natalie Portman's ass. One prior to that was for talking about semen in a thread created by a girl. So apparently only girls are offended by semen. At one point I realized someone actually reports all of my posts so I think they want me to die in a fire just so they don't have to sift through them all.

I got my last time out for asking if my fellow Hooisers wanted to gangbang a glass order. Meanwhile I had like 14 other posts the same day speaking of third thumbs and Natalie Portman's ass. One prior to that was for talking about semen in a thread created by a girl. So apparently only girls are offended by semen. At one point I realized someone actually reports all of my posts so I think they want me to die in a fire just so they don't have to sift through them all. Lol, homies.
I'm currently having all my posts reported here... I know the feeling.

Currently enjoying my first week long "time out" from Heir Todd on BA effective this morning. Apparently "making threats" (which i like to call guarantees & promises) after someone makes disrespectful remarks about your family is frowned on by the Nazi mods on the other site. If I ever meet Ghettofabulous, he will meet my fists.
Ghettofabolous has to be the biggest troll on the BA board. Him and MikeTen. Both make California BA's look bad.

Latest posts