How do I get banned?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Ghettofabolous has to be the biggest troll on the BA board. Him and MikeTen. Both make California BA's look bad.

My post promising him an assbeating if we ever meet, was deleted by Toad.
I'd send you my address, but I figure it'll take you three months to send an ass-whooping my way. :rolleyes:

Anyway, continue to troll me all you like, I could not care less.

Anyway, continue to troll me all you like, I could not care less.
Bad BA! Troll YOU?? It seems to have been quite the opposite, Mike. After this, I refuse to waste any more time on your pathetic need for attention. I know... "Don't even care", right?.. You & your in the closet live in, ghettofagulous enjoy your afternoon. Better yet, go back to BA.

That thread was nonsense & jmarsh should have never started it. Glad he admits it in a BM, its just too bad he can't say it publicly.. As far as owning up first, followed by an explanation second; that is called communication. The same communication Jed & I had through out our entire transaction... Even in the first three months it took him to ship.

I'd send you my address so you can beat my bitch ass.
Insult my family as ghettofagulous did & ill take you up on this the next time I'm in Cali or we find ourselves at the same event. Thanks for consenting in a public forum.

Bad BA! Troll YOU?? It seems to have been quite the opposite, Mike. After this, I refuse to waste any more time on your pathetic need for attention. I know... "Don't even care", right?.. You & your in the closet live in, ghettofagulous enjoy your afternoon. Better yet, go back to BA.

That thread was nonsense & jmarsh should have never started it. Glad he admits it in a BM, its just too bad he can't say it publicly.. As far as owning up first, followed by an explanation second; that is called communication. The same communication Jed & I had through out our entire transaction... Even in the first three months it took him to ship.

Insult my family as ghettofagulous did & ill take you up on this the next time I'm in Cali or we find ourselves at the same event. Thanks for consenting in a public forum.
Hey, bro. What's up? Listen. Please don't threaten people. That's cool that you are tuff. But seriously. Please don't. Can you consider the implications of it? Ok. Thanks

Hey, bro. What's up? Listen. Please don't threaten people. That's cool that you are tuff. But seriously. Please don't. Can you consider the implications of it? Ok. Thanks
I'll third that. Someone bigger will always come around. (Not me though, I'll just curl up in a corner yelling, "not the face, I'll give you free beer".)

Latest posts