Hulu streaming thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

is it just me or is this new UI fucking horrible?
on what platform? they changed the Roku UI a couple months ago and it's terrible. Most of the TV apps on roku had overhauled their design and almost all have made it much worse. I barely even go to Amazon Prime anymore. Netflix is garbage as well.

on what platform? they changed the Roku UI a couple months ago and it's terrible. Most of the TV apps on roku had overhauled their design and almost all have made it much worse. I barely even go to Amazon Prime anymore. Netflix is garbage as well.
it looks like all the apps are migrating to the same colorful shit!

xbox and appletv for me tho.

What's worse is the redesign completely broke what little 4K options they had on Roku (and other platforms)

It's very hard to find things. I hate it, but it's also how I watch a bunch of stuff so I just have to deal with it till they fix it.

-----

In happier news today: they're reviving Animaniacs!

------

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/animaniacs-revived-at-hulu-2-season-order-1071663

Recently finished watching Line of Duty on Hulu. It's an excellent British cop drama about an Anti-Corruption unit. Highly recommend.

Just switched to Hulu TV since neither PS Vue nor Sling have my local Fox station so that I can watch football. The UI is straight up bad.

I love Black-ish. It's one of my favorite shows on TV right now, and it's peak of about S2-4 is some of the best sitcom I've seen.

Grown-ish is surprisingly excellent and very fresh. It's definitely aimed at a teenage-college audience, but it's unbelievable how frank the show is about shit that college kids actually find themselves doing (drugs, sex). The cast is very good for young actors.

I couldn't finish The Handmaid's Tale. I may be the only person who thought it was garbage, but it was one of the worst shot and directed things I've seen. It drove me fucking crazy, and my fiance and I watch all of the feminist TV.

Speaking of feminist TV, the first season of Unreal is excellent, too. The second is good, but not as great. I strongly recommend it; it's a weird show that is loved by people who love The Bachelor and people who think that reality TV has heavily contributed to the downfall of American society and our collective dumbing-down.

Letterkenny, a Canadian show about a small, podunk town, is wildly hilarious.I highly recommend if you have the Hulu and enjoyed the first few seasons of The League. I suggest watching it with CC on, as the banter is super fast.
Most down here in the USA that play hockey knew about LetterKenny early on.

I think I personally know at least 20 or 30 dudes like Jonesy and Reilly....lol..

(Link to media)

Watched the first two episodes of "I Love You America" and it was pretty good. Certainly not for everyone and you have to be in the right mood. I'm not even sure what that mood is. I had a cold and was sipping vodka if that's helpful.

Latest posts