Hulu streaming thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Season 2 of Fargo was one of the more entertaining binge watches I’ve had.
Of the 3 seasons, 2 is my least favorite. I liked it more after rewatching it, but I prefer 1 and 3. But season 1, to me, is by far the best season.

Also, i didn't realize the links between seasons 1 and 2 for way too long.

Of the 3 seasons, 2 is my least favorite. I liked it more after rewatching it, but I prefer 1 and 3. But season 1, to me, is by far the best season.

Also, i didn't realize the links between seasons 1 and 2 for way too long.
Struggling to pay attention to season 3. Something about it makes it boring. Loved season 2. Season 1 is very solid.

She likes it. So far it is a stand alone story, so she is just waiting to put all the pieces together.
You guys finish it? I binged the first five episodes back in August and I got progressively less interested in it after each episode. I came back and watched episode six yesterday and I really don't have much desire to go further. Worth finishing?

You guys finish it? I binged the first five episodes back in August and I got progressively less interested in it after each episode. I came back and watched episode six yesterday and I really don't have much desire to go further. Worth finishing?
I say yes, but I was more invested as I have enjoyed what I've read from King. Lots of people online don't like the finale.

Anyone ever watched Future man? Ive recently started to watch it and im 6 episodes in and im pretty sure the pilot was the only funny episode

Anyone ever watched Future man? Ive recently started to watch it and im 6 episodes in and im pretty sure the pilot was the only funny episode
I had the opposite reaction. I watched the pilot, thought it was terrible and only went back to it because a friend said it got a lot better. I enjoyed the first season a lot more than I thought I would.

I had the opposite reaction. I watched the pilot, thought it was terrible and only went back to it because a friend said it got a lot better. I enjoyed the first season a lot more than I thought I would.
this! the show is def over the top. havent dipped in to season 2 yet, but havent heard anything good or bad about it
good to know... i will continue to watch and at the least finish season 1

One of the funniest books ever. I did not love the Mike Nichols adaptation, though Alan Arkin ruled in it.

This looks really really good.
(Link to media)

this looks... interesting
I've actually enjoyed quite a few episodes of this series and love the concept (an episode associated with each holiday).

That one in particular was my favorite. Loved Hayes MacArthur as the antagonist.

Latest posts