Hulu streaming thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

If I had to guess their strategy going forward .... FOX/ABC/FX/etc content as well as the more "hard" PG-13/R originals on HULU with "family" G/PG/"soft" PG-13 content over on Disney+. I'm sure they'll bundle the two as well.

Just when Hulu started getting good movies.
The shoe was always going to drop after they bought FOX. Comcast and AT&T want to do their own thing so... fine.

What's funny is that with all these guys firing up these $10 streaming services they're pushing me straight back to torrenting. I refuse to pay for any more services....

... .... .... I mean except for Disney+, cmon! It's me!

They did? I feel like almost every movie that have is garbage, shit no one has ever heard of and or like 20 years old.
Annihilation
The Sisters Brothers
Destroyer
Minding the Gap
If Beale Street Could Talk
Support the Girls
Free Solo
Shoplifters
Sorry to Bother You

...are all 2018 and newer and are all fantastic. Looking at my list, there's 7 of my favorite 25 movies from last year on Hulu right now.

Annihilation
The Sisters Brothers
Destroyer
Minding the Gap
If Beale Street Could Talk
Support the Girls
Free Solo
Shoplifters
Sorry to Bother You

...are all 2018 and newer and are all fantastic. Looking at my list, there's 7 of my favorite 25 movies from last year on Hulu right now.

Probably nothing I'm really interested in then. You like movies waaaay fucking more than I do.

Archer for sure a great watch but also Harlots and im starting the scientology doc. Also binged seinfeld and futureama and lets not forget about drunk history!! Imo

Latest posts