I used to be RedCoffee

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hi again old friends.

I am trying to be a new, better person. I have a bad habit of pushing away people "spare them the difficulty of being around me," especially when I am being awful (which is a thing that happens with me, from time to time). Recently my dad went into the ICU and nearly died. We've spent a lot of time talking about how unfortunate it is that he spent so much time pushing people away. I'm spending a lot of time reflecting on that and I think part of that needs to be me being more chill and less likely to continue that pattern of behavior.

Anyway, no need to go reconcile accounts or reactivate the old one or whatever. Hoping I can forge a different path now. Good to see you all again.

Hi again old friends.

I am trying to be a new, better person. I have a bad habit of pushing away people "spare them the difficulty of being around me," especially when I am being awful (which is a thing that happens with me, from time to time). Recently my dad went into the ICU and nearly died. We've spent a lot of time talking about how unfortunate it is that he spent so much time pushing people away. I'm spending a lot of time reflecting on that and I think part of that needs to be me being more chill and less likely to continue that pattern of behavior.

Anyway, no need to go reconcile accounts or reactivate the old one or whatever. Hoping I can forge a different path now. Good to see you all again.
Welcome back, dude. Glad your dad made it.

Latest posts