Identify the worst brewery name you are aware of

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ClownHeadBack3.png

Kinky Kabin Brewing Company

MAERfvy.jpg

About
Kinky Kabin Brewing Company LLC, Founded in October 2011, is a microbrewery that combines the love of craft brewing with the love of seduction and naughtiness. We promise that it “goes down good”.

Description
Our beer is specially formulated to lower the inhibitions of the people drinking it, so that they get into a frisky, naughty, seductive, flirty, sexy mood. Both men and women will drink it. The taboo of keeping sexuality hush-hush is being overwritten by this beer. We encourage people to become lustful yet classy, and our marketing strategy will be seductive and classy as well.

This is a horrible idea. But 8 tomes deep, this is when the magic happens

Took+me+a+moment+but+I+got+it.+Good+one+_bb8d836d2bbda3b76cf40f43b7e285d5.gif

I cannot fathom...when I was only 4 tomes deep I took my pants off and made reubens and had zero recollection of any of it until the next day when I saw I posted here in real time.

My vote is pizza boy. Dont get me wrong, I love them and the beer but the name is pretty bad.

Since someone took Pinglehead already and since Shorebilly Brewing had to change their name, I'll go with De Lazy Lizard Brew Pub

Not only are the name and logos terrible, but their beer all tastes like dumpster juice and battery acid

image.jpg

Catchphrase? "We'll infest you!"

cellarratsbeer.jpg
I never understood why they thought rats was a good way to brand themselves. Oh, well. Pretty spot on description too.

I never understood why they thought rats was a good way to brand themselves. Oh, well. Pretty spot on description too.
I was sent a bunch after winning a couple of big sports LIFs, probably a good 6-7 different beers from them. Not a single one was uninfected or just downright disgusting.

I did a trade with a guy from Ohio after that and asked that he specifically not send me anything from them, he was offended I'd even assume he'd send me a Cellar Rats beer.

Back