I'm in SF/SD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene1

Just happy to be here
Reaction score
Hey west coast people. Just arrived in SF. I'll be hanging here for a week before heading down to SD. SF beer time (Drake's, Toronado, and elsewhere) this Saturday, then SD beer time (Alpine, AleSmith, Toronado and elsewhere) next Saturday. If you are made ill by the thought of encountering me in person, disregard. Everyone else, I'd love to have some beers with y'all.

There's a Sunday tasting (5/5) at Beer Revolution in Oakland if you'd like to join....

If we meet up, and you see how likeable I am, will I become unbannable?

Think about it.
Yeah, it's perfect timing for making that tasting. We can probably work something else out if you can't make that, though.

There's a Sunday tasting (5/5) at Beer Revolution in Oakland if you'd like to join....

If we meet up, and you see how likeable I am, will I become unbannable?

Think about it.
I think I just may be in. Send me some deets.

I think I just may be in. Send me some deets.
Just look in US-Pacific on BA, thread started by me. But the main deets are "show up around 1, bring no more than 2 bottles (or buy something there), DON'T OPEN BOTTLES YOURSELF."

THAT'S WHERE THE INFORMATION IS.

Dear lord....

tumblr_m5z47zlqsw1r36g7n.gif

Just look in US-Pacific on BA, thread started by me. But the main deets are "show up around 1, bring no more than 2 bottles (or buy something there), DON'T OPEN BOTTLES YOURSELF."

Hey guys, it's about that time again. My calendar says that the next tasting is less than one week. Provided that they'll still have us, it'll be at Beer Revolution on Sunday, May 5th at 1 PM.

Bring a bottle or two (try not to bring more than 2 750's equivalent of beer, unless you want to bring some home) or buy something there. Actually, buy something there anyway, a bottle or something on tap, because Beer Rev doesn't need to generously host us and we should show them we appreciate it.

And remember, DO NOT OPEN BOTTLES YOURSELF, you MUST take them to the bar to be opened by a Beer Rev employee. This is the law. Beer Revolution doesn't have to host us, please don't make hosting hard on them in any way.

If you have any questions just let me know!

If you're planning on coming please let me know, if I don't get enough response I'll have to cancel the tasting.

Back