US - Mid-Atlantic Inaugural TB NYC Brewery Crawl: 2/24/18

Help Support Talkbeer:

Gene

Just happy to be here
I’m gonna try and get my photos posted today.

In the meantime- we have a few extra counter-pressure-filled 2L growlers of the beer we brewed for the event (the pils with South African hops). If anyone’s interested in claiming one, let me know soon!

jammery told me he’s going to book the pizza girls once a week at hop hills or something like it.
they were totally into me. one of them even gave me their business card, which had their business email address AND instagram!

I actually completely forgot about the falafel pizza portion of the afternoon. as I recall, I liked it.
but that raspberry sour at kcbc was my favorite beer of the day, as evidenced by me making almost all of you take a sip of mine.

Like he actually works.
i believe you're thinking of our friend from indana.

they were totally into me. one of them even gave me their business card, which had their business email address AND instagram!

I actually completely forgot about the falafel pizza portion of the afternoon. as I recall, I liked it.
but that raspberry sour at kcbc was my favorite beer of the day, as evidenced by me making almost all of you take a sip of mine.

i believe you're thinking of our friend from indana.
I believe I may agree with you there.

Latest posts