US - Mid-Atlantic Inaugural TB NYC Brewery Crawl: 2/24/18

Help Support Talkbeer:

quirk6 / tikk

Casey gave me the contact info for one of the pizza girls. I'll email her in a bit if you guys still want. The name of the pop-up is Traze.

Based on menu description, doesn't seem too difficult to make at home: Gouda, cheddar, falafel, and halal cart white sauce, for which I have a recipe if you want.

All this said, maybe we should just get jammery to ask and/or procure more, since they were so sweet on him.

quirk6 / tikk

Casey gave me the contact info for one of the pizza girls. I'll email her in a bit if you guys still want. The name of the pop-up is Traze.

Based on menu description, doesn't seem too difficult to make at home: Gouda, cheddar, falafel, and halal cart white sauce, for which I have a recipe if you want.

All this said, maybe we should just get jammery to ask and/or procure more, since they were so sweet on him.
I was wondering about the sauce, I was thinking maybe a bechamel. I'll happily take your recipe for the halal cart white sauce.

I was wondering about the sauce, I was thinking maybe a bechamel. I'll happily take your recipe for the halal cart white sauce.
I use this one and I think it's pretty spot on, as most of Kenji's stuff is.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/12/serious-eats-halal-cart-style-chicken-and-rice-white-sauce-recipe.html

The whole recipe is wonderful, actually. And now that I post this, I wonder if the marinade would work well with mushrooms (or something similar) for you to be able to eat it too. Only one way to find out!

Seriously though. The upcoming months are a little busy, and then we have the holidays.

So, soonest available dates would probably put this in January, or later.

Thoughts? Beer would keep us warm.

It was February this year, right?

Damn. That is was.

Shit, time flies when you're having fun bothering BravoDawg herding cats.

We can try to schedule around then if you want. Maybe the sooner we plan, the sooner no brewery will schedule three fucking infant birthday parties in one time frame. ...Er, I mean, the sooner we plan, the sooner everyone can get the days off and make arrangements as needed.

And yes, Nathan, we will try to fit Threes into the plan.

Latest posts