US - Mid-Atlantic Inaugural TB NYC Brewery Crawl: 2/24/18

Help Support Talkbeer:

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Contributor
How about a special TalkBeer variant of Natty Rush+

My top flavor suggestions are reuben, hand peeled mango, and pork roll/taylor ham egg and cheese on a cinnamon raisin bagel.
Thomas has been notified. Currently working on ingredient procurement and trials for desired variants. Keep em coming. Natty Rush TB style going down in 2019.

Is there a new forum for this.? I feel I'm out of the loop
Everything is in the NYC thread, including the Evite link. It's also on the TB Facebook page.

I have had a great deal of family-related stress and strife over the past couple months, so I apologize if I somehow forgot to tag you... that surely wouldn't have been intentional.

Honestly I've been quite lax about this planning because of the above circumstances, but I'm going to try and get my shit together in the next couple weeks.

Everything is in the NYC thread, including the Evite link. It's also on the TB Facebook page.

I have had a great deal of family-related stress and strife over the past couple months, so I apologize if I somehow forgot to tag you... that surely wouldn't have been intentional.

Honestly I've been quite lax about this planning because of the above circumstances, but I'm going to try and get my shit together in the next couple weeks.
Hope things are getting better. Missing the stabbiness lately.

Latest posts