Quantcast

Question/Opinion Input requested, contributing member?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
So who gets the stickers? Do I get two sets? Or do factory and Sideswipe get them?

Regardless. Someone gets them. Please fulfill the obligation Fenyx
1. You need to provide a mailing address to me to get stickers. All that have done so, have received them.
2. They go with the account, so if someone is gifted an account they are gifted the stickers IF THEY PROVIDE a mailing address.
3. Provide the mailing addresses to me via Private Conversation NOT on profile page.
4. I do fulfill obligations so stop being a twit, I don't have to put up with it.

Last edited:
1. You need to provide a mailing address to me to get stickers. All that have done so, have received them.
2. They go with the account, so if someone is gifted an account they are gifted the stickers IF THEY PROVIDE a mailing address.
3. Provide the mailing addresses to me via Private Conversation NOT on profile page.
4. I do fulfill obligations so stop being w twit, I don't have to put up with it.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
If people desperately need and want stickers, PM me a mailing address, I have a bunch.
No, they can send me their mailing address. And there is a message in the Contributors forum to that effect. But, no mailing address, no stickers. I thought adults were here that could use some logic. Must be posting when the day to day logic is turned off and relaxing.

I'll send the stickers, but I don't have a crystal ball.

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
4. I do fulfill obligations so stop being a twit, I don't have to put up with it.
The rest of us have put up with it, why are you special?

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
The rest of us have put up with it, why are you special?
I hold the keys to the site?

Actually, being serious, you don't have to do so. Put him on ignore or if he's nasty enough, report him; someone may just have a day where wack a mole is a fun game.
And we never tell who reported what.

Last edited: