Question/Opinion Input requested, contributing member?

Help Support Talkbeer:

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
I hold the keys to the site?

Actually, being serious, you don't have to do so. Put him on ignore or if he's nasty enough, report; him someone may just have a day where wack a mole is a fun game.
And we never tell who reported what.
So you can ban and then unban again?

I'll just keep poking the bear and he can keep sending me whiny pm's.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member

Ah, yes. I understand that point of view. Sometimes people are given a second chance, and sometimes since A was given a second chance the mod/admin team decide another that was banned should give a second chance, also. Fairness, cause you guys really like it. But it does not always work out and one or both end up being very permanently banned sooner or later. It is entirely up to their own actions.
But, I understand. I started in forums as a member, too.

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member

So you are admitting to starting the issue and then not liking the whiny pm's or do you like the so much you do it as a boy will poke at a girl to get her attention, any attention? Sounds like it. You have nothing to complain about if you are adminting to starting it. I bet if the whiny PMs stopped, you'd be let down and find someone else to poke to get your whiny pm jollies.

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
So you are admitting to starting the issue and then not liking the whiny pm's or do you like the so much you do it as a boy will poke at a girl to get her attention, any attention? Sounds like it. You have nothing to complain about if you are adminting to starting it. I bet if the whiny PMs stopped, you'd be let down and find someone else to poke to get your whiny pm jollies.
If it entertained me, probably. Yeah.

I'd probably pick a site admin next time, though.

1. You need to provide a mailing address to me to get stickers. All that have done so, have received them.
2. They go with the account, so if someone is gifted an account they are gifted the stickers IF THEY PROVIDE a mailing address.
3. Provide the mailing addresses to me via Private Conversation NOT on profile page.
4. I do fulfill obligations so stop being a twit, I don't have to put up with it.
Harsh, but fair.

Would be interested to see the click through rate for people who aren't signed in here to see the ads. Can't imagine we have too many lurkers since this isn't really a site to do research or anything.