invite new people to this site!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gymasium-sandwich-board-small-63639.jpg

If you talk to people on BA or RB, let them know about this site.

If you invite 10 people, and they invite 10 people then that's like 10, 000 people!

Anyone have any ideas on how to promote the site?
Seems to be spreading pretty well by word of mouth so far. Thanks to Brady putting the gang bang BIF on here I think all of my friends know about it already, but I can certainly mention it to any who don't.

Well I invited about 40 people to join-- a mix of friends and heavy posters on other sites.

Think we can mention this site on reddit? What about RB? (I assume it isn't wise to post it on BA yet, but opinions to the contrary are welcome)

Well I invited about 40 people to join-- a mix of friends and heavy posters on other sites.

Think we can mention this site on reddit? What about RB? (I assume it isn't wise to post it on BA yet, but opinions to the contrary are welcome)
I think reddit and RB would be fine, and agree to wait on BA until it gets to them naturally. Hopefully be then it'll be large enough that it won't matter that they know.

Mentioning it on reddit would be a good idea. I think both /r/beer and /r/beertrade would be good places to look. I know a mod on beertrade, I could ask him if we want to be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back