IP: Odessa, TX | ISO: Yellow Rose, FT: Heady, Focal

Help Support Talkbeer:

Will be in Odessa, TX Aug 8-16. Just a straightforward in person, $4$ trade looking for Yellow Rose and can bring Heady Topper or Focal Banger, or anything I can find in VT fairly easily in the next 48 hours. Sorry, no Hill Farmstead at this time. Looking for 2-5 fresh (< 1 month) bottles. Thanks!

You might have better luck on one of the local fb groups or even the state group (texas let's talk craft beer).

I don't think Yellow Rose gets the kind of trade hype it did several years ago. If Lone Pint distributes to west Texas it probably won't be hard to find on shelves at their bottle shops. If not I would be surprised if people are muling bottles from one side of the state to the other for trades.

If you trade by shipping at all you should have no problem making that happen with somebody in Houston.

Good feedback, thanks. From what I can tell, it's not distributed to West TX. Sort of a shot in the dark, but I was hoping someone in that part of the state might happen to have some fairly fresh bottles lying around.

Uhhhhhh.....

That's about 350 miles away from Austin, which is going to be the closest place that distributes Lone Pint.

If you can find the one poor craft beer fan than lives in Odessa, please give him a hug for me.

Honestly try to find some Real Ale Axis IPA while you're out there. Should be sold and on tap in the area.

Latest posts