ISO: B3K // FT: Stuff & things?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Does anyone have a line on some extra B3K turding up your grocery store shelf, and might be willing to C+S+TYBeers for yours truly?

Or I can provide similar service for HF next time I'm up that way - hopefully to pick up my Ann lotto winnings, but more likely sometime in May/June.

Or we can straight up swap fluids. 3F A&G blendz? Fresh shelfie loons? Hoppy hops from Trillium? Barreled Souls bottles?

PM if you're able to help out, or feel free to thread shit in 80's movie GIF's.

No clue honestly. Just came across the site randomly. Didn’t bother to create an account since they can’t ship to me
Going to their website directly, I can't figure out how to shop for beer. Maybe you found a link to their member page somehow?

Going to their website directly, I can't figure out how to shop for beer. Maybe you found a link to their member page somehow?
No clue honestly. Just came across the site randomly. Didn’t bother to create an account since they can’t ship to me
Lock & Key is a membership. You can't join now.

2019 Lock and Key Collective FAQS
FAQS
How much does it cost to join?

A one-year membership costs $225 (plus tax).

When can I join?

Enrollment begins December 1, 2018 on BottlecraftBeer.com at 12pm PST. Space is limited.

When is my membership active?

The membership is active for the entire calendar year of 2019 (January 1 - December 31).

After shipping and taxes and adding a can of Prima Pils for $2, that's a $50 B3K... I'll pass for now. Still feeling pretty good about bottles showing up around here, although they may still cost upwards of $30 :/

Latest posts